but conventional bones are overrated. They often cause gastric problems and one big mess, without offering any interaction or playing opportunities. Now meet Wickedbone, a bone-shaped interactive gaming device that performs like a truly smart, fun and excitingly wicked companion of your dog.
The delightfully smart, fun and wicked bone that will keep your dog entertained all day.
With Wickedbone, you can train your dog to catch moving objects, fetch things and much more.
Your dog needs your company. Wickedbone is another reason to reunite and have fun together - whether at home or outside.
Wickedbone has 2 modes of operation to fit in your schedule.
Choose your and your pooch's favourite combo from 3 available colours of tires.
This all depends on the personality and the way you furry friend plays. If your pet is a chewer and likes to destroy toys we recommend only alwaing you dog to play under supervision.
|1. Download a application name "nrf connect" on your phone;
2. Connect with bluetooth;
3. Click "Scan".
If you can see the "CB-xxxxxx", which means there is no problem on Wickedbone connection. Being this case, please let us know if client cannot connect with Wickedbone. We will check Wickedbone app and may upgrade the app, to solve the issue.
1. Please uninstall and re download app; And
1. Please uninstall and re-download and update the "Wickedbone" App.
2. In the "Wickedbone" App, please update the firmware by following steps Setting>General>About>"Firmware Update").
3. Please charge the Wickedbone by connecting it to a USB port, the orange LED indicator will light up, meaning that Wickedbone is charging; When the green LED indicator lights up, it means charging is complete.
4. Please disconnect the Wickedbone from the USB charger, click the "CONNECT" button on App, followed by touching the Wickedbone with a mobile device, the Wickedbone will then automatically connect.
Please be reminded two points:
1) Please disconnect Wickedbone from charger, before clinking the "connect" button.
2) Please put the phone on Wickedbone for connection, then "Searching" screen will show.