While the entire SmartBowl isn't waterproof, all you need to do to clean the food container (the transparent part) is detach it and wash, dry and replace.
The light indicates various things, depending on its color and whether it's flashing or not:
- Non-flashing green means the food in the bowl is within recommended weight
- Non-flashing orange means that the weight of the food in the bowl is below that recommended
- Non-flashing red means the food in the bowl is above recommended weight
- Flashing green means that the mobile app is connecting to the SmartBowl
- Flashing red means that the batteries are low and need replacing
For more details, see the user guide.
It's made of the latest food grade material called Tritan™. The material doesn't contain BPA, BPS or any bisphenols.
The PETBLE SmartBowl takes 3 alkaline batteries.They last around one month.
The transparent, detachable food container is dishwasher safe. However, the main body of the SmartBowl is not. To clean the main body, just wipe with a clean damp cloth.
First, try reconnecting with Bluetooth. If you still encounter a problem, remove then replace the battery from the SmartBowl or return the SmartTag to its docking station for additional charge and try again.
Please email our technical support team on firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions
Click on the link petble.com for the Petble Smart bowl manual
Visit petble.com for more information